Monday 30 May 2011

Opening

Okay so this is my opening blog and I am very new to this but I guess I'll just write about what you should be expecting here, my experiences and all the regular stuff. I'm really not a journal/diary person buh I'll try to be as frequent as I can. You can folllow me on twitter @ife_r0ckst4r.
As a regular naija nerd, my experiences maybe somewhat weird and (from my sarcarstic point of view) twisted, but it's all good.
I'm really trying not be cliche but like you see in almost every other blog, I'm a talkative and the funny part is that I only say half of what I think (cos the other half cannot be explained in words most of the time) and people only understand half of what I say (so I tend to talk to myself a lot). So here is my Opening - "blog 1"

1 comment:

  1. Cul intro buh its not just about being from naija,its about how distinct you are from other bloggers

    ReplyDelete